Temporarily living in the quaint town of Stillwater, Oklahoma, I find myself searching for places that will evoke awe and adventure, places that you will want to re-visit and places that will become novel to your time spent in this lovely orange town.
If you have ever found yourself at a loss for ideas for what to do on a sunny Saturday afternoon, then you may have found a home away from home. Each week, I will venture out into the Stillwater area and discover places that will provide you with a unique experience that will leave you feeling fully satisfied with your weekend. These adventures are meant to be shared, so, take a few of your friends, or your special someone, and spend a day exploring something completely new.
I will be posting pictures, videos and documenting my adventures, and potential mis-adventures (note the picture below), for you to steal away some adventuresome inspiration.
No comments:
Post a Comment